Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We Love Daddy!

Here are Eli and Landon proudly proclaiming their love for Daddy.

Landon

Eli


And if it were socially acceptable, I might wear a similar shirt as well. Dustin is such a great Daddy. He spends every spare moment with Eli and Landon and he helps me tremendously. I know I couldn't do it without him. Eli and Landon just light up when he comes home from work. He is so patient and gentle and he makes us all feel at ease when he is around.
Four years ago tonight, Dustin asked me to marry him. It involved 5 sweet letters, lots of tulips, a few lies, candles, and a diamond ring. At the time...I thought he was perfect. If you asked me to name one flaw, I couldn't do it. Four years later...I still can't. I think he's perfect and he's definitely perfect for me!
He thinks I'm silly for keeping up with things like our "first date anniversary", "engagement anniversary" and other days that are seemingly insignificant, but it's just a reminder to me of where we started and how blessed I am. Who doesn't like to remember that every once in a while?

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I absolutely love how your boys are always smiling in the pictures. I can't wait for you to bring them down here so we can get to know the boys and, of course, catch up with you and D! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's silly! But that may be because we also keep up with all of ours! Luckily ours are all on the sixteenth of whatever month, so it makes it easy!

Jess said...

I'm so glad you are so happy and that you found a guy who apparently is so worthy of you!! :) I hate that I don't really know Dustin, but trust that if he makes you so happy then he must be wonderful. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails