Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back in Time

I have SO much to write about here. We've been super busy since we entered the world as a family of five. I'm going to attempt to catch up on our life here. I blog to keep our friends and family up to date on our life and also to share pictures of my sweet kids, but I mostly blog for myself...to preserve some of these memories. I read and reread this blog SO often and I love looking back over the last few years and reading things that I have already forgotten.

So here we go.

Kristin and Madison came to visit us a few weeks ago. We had a great time visiting, cooking/eating, playing outside, swimming, and just being together. Here are some pictures from their stay:












Some attempts at a family picture:




The kids:




Sisters really are the greatest. I love how much I laugh around Kristin, how I can tell her anything, and how she just gets me most of the time. I'm so glad that Kristin and Madison came to join our chaos for a week....it was wonderful!

Thanks for checking in on us! My posts are going to certainly be less than riveting. I'm loving our boring, normal life and it is my hope that we continue to be so boring that you all lose complete interest in us :)

Coming up very soon: a recap of our first family trip, an update on Eli, Landon, and Harper, and pictures from a visit from Kathryn and Audrey.

3 comments:

Kathi said...

i have the most beautiful grandchildren..... bragging.... How did I get so blessed? love you all.. Grammy

Anonymous said...

Yhanks, Thanks, We could look at your report and pictures all day. So sweet and precious. Love you much....

Nightscribbler said...

So good to hear you're all doing so well. I was so touched by your situation and the love in your family, it even inspired me to write something on my blog. But you're right, no point in looking back, enjoy the positive future! Love y'all, Edward from Holland (have a lovely wife and wonderful son of five so I know the treasure of a healthy and happy family)

Related Posts with Thumbnails