Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Madison!

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly time goes by without us even noticing. Madison turns three years old today and it seems like just a few months ago she was born. I am undeniably smitten with that sweet little girl. I just hope she loves me forever as much as she loves me now.


She had a friend come to her party and I have to suggest that you take any opportunity you get to just sit and watch two three year olds play together. It was like listening to two small adults hold a conversation. This is what they showed me when I asked how old they were:



Happy Birthday Madison! You are the sweetest little thing I've ever known!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no doubt that Madison is the sweetest thing alive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails