Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Snyder, TX

Some of you know that Dustin and I will most likely be moving from College Station this coming May. This will be our 5th move in just 2.5 short years of marriage, but this time it feels different. I've had my share of anxiety and mood swings and tears and resistance about each move so far, but this time I feel more at peace about it. This is the first time it feels like it might be permanent. This really may be the spot that we raise our family and grow old together and that makes me almost giddy. Dustin works so hard to provide everything we need and still have some left over to support my shopping habit :) He is selfless in all aspects - always willing to give of himself for others and for this I love him. I hope this new job is one that he enjoys. There are many aspects of this move that are exciting...like being closer to family and good friends, good jobs for both of us, living in a small town, settling down, and hopefully owning our own home someday. I know the positive outweighs the negative, but it will not make it any easier to leave the people we love here in College Station. There is just something about this place that I really love.

So as we begin down this road, apply for jobs, look at houses, visit congregations of the Lord's church, and prepare to move, I hope and pray that we are making the right decisions. God has blessed us and taken care of us thus far and I am confident that will continue to be the case in the future.

Here's to yet another new start...

Love,

The Grigsbys

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails