Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Break

Spring break has been wonderful! It was productive and restful and we were able to see many friends over the course of the week. We also visited Snyder and looked for a house, but did not have much luck. The real estate agent took us to a $40,000 foreclosure, which wasn't exactly what we are looking for. The next step up was $130,000 with nothing in between. She seemed optimistic that something would come up in the next few weeks, so we are just hoping and praying that is the case.

We went to a wedding of a really good friend and had a great time. It was one of my favorite weddings that I have been to and we got to visit with so many good friends. I'm just sad it was so short-lived! Since so many of us have graduated and moved our separate ways, it seems we are never all in the same place anymore. I guess it's just a good thing we still have more weddings to look forward to this year.

So, It's back to the grind tomorrow. I have thought about my kids all week and am actually really excited to go to school to see them tomorrow. This year is flying by and I really just want to take in these last two months I will have with them. I turned in my application to Snyder on Friday, so I guess that means I need to talk to my principal about not coming back next year before she gets a phone call for a reference. I am really dreading that conversation! Dustin has been preparing for his new job and studying for his CDL which he will need. Pretty soon I'll have to start thinking about packing again. The only consolation this time is that I probably won't have to do it for a while after this.

I'll leave you with some pictures from the wedding:

The beautiful bride and groom



These are some of my favorite girls!


We LOVE these kids!

The whole Aggie group

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails