Monday, March 16, 2009

There is good news...

And then there is bad news.

We'll start with the good. Six weeks later...I am finally the proud owner of a brand new computer/touchpad for my dishwasher and it is running as we speak (or type...or read). It was fixed on Friday and while I have a lot to say on the demise of customer service and good business...I'll spare you because I know no one cares. I'll just say this...do NOT get a policy with Land America Home Warranty and do NOT call Snyder Appliance to fix your appliances. It's funny how all of the bitterness and anger just went away as soon as I heard the rumble of the heavy wash cycle. I do love that machine.

But with the good comes the bad and it seems as though my fears have come to fruition and it will indeed be an extra long RSV season keeping us in even longer than we thought. The clinic where we receive the RSV shot every month keeps up with all cases of RSV in West Texas: Abilene, Midland, San Angelo, Lubbock, etc.. Apparently RSV had really started dying down and then all of a sudden, just skyrocketed again and it is as bad now as it was at the peak of RSV season back in December/January. So anyone with small children should be careful, but we must still be extra careful and stay in this safe bubble of our home.

I know it's worth it, but that doesn't make it any less depressing. The boys have a doctor appointment this Thursday, so we'll see what he says about it I guess.


Okay, Okay...on to the pictures.













































3 comments:

leisah28 said...

Love all the pictures, the boys are growing, and they are so cute.

Amy Holifield said...

Is that a song book? I thought I recognized that old mustard yellow with gold lettering. The same company must have sold their books to every Church of Christ in the country in the 70s!

Crystal said...

The bad news makes me want to cry!!! We will go to the doctor sometime within the next week to get our RSV shot. I'm afraid our doc will tell us the same news. Just a little bit longer, hang in there. We can make it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails