Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Family, Family, And More Family

The boys certainly got an introduction to family this past week. It exhausts me to think of trying to give an account of all the happenings, but to sum it up, we started out last Tuesday, drove to Lubbock, went to the doctor, drove to Dallas, and got in late that night. Over the next few days, I was able to attend Kristin's recital, several family dinners, lunch with good friends, Katelyn's basketball game, and then we headed home Sunday afternoon. It was a busy week, but the boys did great and we had a lot of fun! A big thank you to everyone who endured my incessant requests to wash hands! It's the number one way to prevent the spread of germs :)
The irony of it all is that I spent the whole week asking people to use hand sanitizer and to keep kids away and in the end...I ended up with pink eye. How do you wash your hands a million times a day, never go in public, and end up with pink eye?


I think almost everyone we saw is represented somewhere in the following pictures.


Littrells


Sisters

Andrew and Julie

McDaniels


"Greaty-Grams"


Watters


My sweet Madison who was so wonderful to keep her distance from the boys.





Aunt Kristin


I have lots more pictures, but I'll pace myself and it will give me an excuse for another post very soon.

1 comment:

miss amy said...

fatties! i want to hug them and kiss them and squeeze them! tell them nurse amy loves them and misses them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails