Monday, February 9, 2009

4 Months!

I've been way too busy living my life to have time to write about it. The boys are doing great with the cereal! Eli was a little hesitant at first, but he is just scarfing it down. The cereal has done wonders for their sleep. They go to bed about 10 or 11 and don't get up until between 5:30 and 6:30...and that has done wonders for me!

As for the thumb sucking, I really appreciate all of your advice and encouragement. Landon definitely sucks his thumb sometimes, but overall, neither of them are too interested in their thumbs or pacifiers...for now at least.
We have definitely entered into the "awake most of the day and need to be entertained at all times" stage that my mom warned me about. The nice thing is, sometimes they will lay next to each other and "talk" or smile at each other. Just a perk of having two I guess.



The dishwasher is STILL not fixed which is the main reason for my absence of blogging. I feel like all I do is wash dishes and sterilize nipples and bottles. What is the point of having a homeowner's policy on all major appliances if they won't send someone to fix it in a reasonable amount of time?



The boys turned four months old yesterday. It feels like everytime I turn around, they are another month older. I very frequently remind myself to soak up each little stage because they pass too quickly. The good news is...each new stage brings more fun and more joy. They just keep getting better and better (and bigger and bigger!).


So much more to talk about, but the boys are wanting to "play" so play I must.



I'll leave you with some pictures Keva took for us last weekend. The boys were very uncooperative and Keva did a great job considering that fact.


Happy Four Month Birthday (Yesterday) Eli and Landon!!




Dustin and Landon


Dustin and Eli








Me and Eli






Sweet Landon
Lance and Dustin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails