Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nothing New

We didn't get off to a great start to the week yesterday. After almost no sleep Sunday night, I had two babies on different eating and sleeping schedules who wanted to be entertained at all waking moments. My house was an absolute disaster making me feel totally out of control. And to top it all off, my dishwasher went out. Excellent.

And even though they were up a lot last night (I guess I spoke too soon about the good sleep we were getting), they are eating and sleeping at the same time which helps tremendously and today is a much better day.

Still no dishwasher though. Do you know what a pain it is to wash 30 bottles, lids, and nipples, not to mention all the dishes I used to cook. I totally take my dishwasher for granted. I'm cooking in the crockpot tonight!

Here are a few more pictures Keva took for us a couple of months ago.

Landon
Eli

They really look alike from this view


Best Friends

3 comments:

miss amy said...

Landon has such a LOOK in that first picture...like he knows something that none of us do. Give them hugs for me...i want to come down for the day sometime and play! love, nurse amy :)

Anonymous said...

Amy....I love the contrast of green on those sweet babies.... I have to have those pictures of them in their hats to do a grouping.... I love sprinkling their pics all over my spaces.....
miss and love all 4 of you...
mom

Crystal said...

Sorry to hear about your dishwasher. I can understand how awful that is. Our hot water heater went out a few weeks ago and I had to wash dishes and heat bottles with water heated up on the stove. I don't know how they managed in the old days.

Related Posts with Thumbnails