Friday, January 29, 2010

Brotherly Love

Apparently boys have a certain instinct that compels them to wrestle.

Well, ours kicked in this week and Eli and Landon have been rolling around on the ground ever since. They have really had me laughing.

This makes me wish I had a twin. I love that they have each other.





This video is of Landon feeding Eli chips off of the floor. Eli thinks it's hilarious that Landon is shoving food in his face. You just never know what is going to make them laugh.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Too much fun! At the moment, when Hunter wrestles with Heath...Heath screams bloody murder. However, when Heath wrestles with Hunter it is all fun and games.

I love the song leading videos. They are so precious.

Unknown said...

eli cracks me up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails