Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is it worth the fight?

Ever start something and then really wish you hadn't?

All I did was request that Eli and Landon ask for their food instead of scream for it. I want them to know that there are better ways to communicate their wants and needs. At the mere suggestion that they ask for their food by either saying or signing "more", the situation quickly spiraled out of control.

Into this:




And this:


Then a little of this:




Then Landon decided he would quit crying himself and try to console Eli:

Don't worry. This story has a happy ending. The best part is...it didn't involve me giving in :)




*Denise, if you are reading this, I would love to hear from you. I don't have any way to contact you, so I added my email address to the right hand side of the blog.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Now here is a story I can relate with! Hunter can sign "more" but he never does it at the right time. Glad you didn't give in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails