Friday, August 28, 2009

Picture Post!

Happy Friday!

So, I'm aware that all of our pictures look exactly the same. Our house is really dark and pictures just don't turn out in here. So...we go outside, but Eli has some kind of aversion to grass - I guess it's a texture thing, so we have to be quick. And...the only time we're all dressed and ready for pictures at the same time is if we are going somewhere (church). And...we're almost always running late because I can't ever seem to get it together.

So those are my excuses. I'll try to be more creative with pictures, but quite honestly...I'm just happy to have some. And why am I trying to explain myself anyway? Let's just get to the pictures...


Landon


Eli
Landon

Eli

Landon

Eli
Landon

Eli

Landon
Eli


5 comments:

Kathi said...

loveeeeeeee all the pictures.... I think they're great..!!!!!
mom

miss amy said...

I LOVE eli's little charmer grins, and in the second picture of landon, holy cow! He is the spitting image of Dustin!! Miss you guys...give those little aggies hugs for me!

Hewittfolks said...

I totally hear you on the church thing. I have no idea how I can wake up at 6:30 on Sunday morning and STILL be late for church! I'm pretty much amazing at it.

Unknown said...

do they look like you or what?!

the Provident Woman said...

What cuties!

Wanted you to know I have a giveaway on my site going until Friday night. theprovidentwoman.com click on the giveaway in the far right side bar.

Related Posts with Thumbnails