Friday, March 4, 2011

Quick Update

Just wanted to let you all know how my appointment went yesterday. It was pretty uneventful...Dr. Atkinson looked over my monitoring strip and at all of her blood flow and said she looked great and that he would see me next week. I am really thankful for another week home with my babies and another week for Harper to grow! A lot is riding on next week's appointment because they will measure again. I think that as long as she is growing at least some, we'll still try to make it to 37/38 weeks. I'm feeling a lot more at peace and calm about the situation now. Knowing that we'll make it to at least 35 weeks is reassuring.

I'm contemplating having a last minute garage sale tomorrow... as in throw all my junk (and we have a LOT) on tables and let people pay whatever they want for it. It gets it out of my storage building, is not a lot of work, and we might even get a few dollars. We'll see what Dustin thinks of this idea when he gets home from work. It's every man's dream to have a garage sale with their very pregnant wife and two toddlers, right?

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails